Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring Bookings~

Images from Spring 2009~
I know, can you beleive it? Spring is right around the corner. Hard to see over the snow banks-ha!

I am starting to get quite a few emails and voice mails about booking for those prime dates in April and May. I wanted to let you all know that I hope to NOT turn away any business by fitting all in that want sessions. In order for me to do this, I will have to line up multiple sessions on the same Saturday and Sunday for those 4 weekends (4/25 and 4/26, 5/9 and 5/16 and 5/22 and 5/23). I will scout out a perfect location to capture those Spring-time photos we all crave. I have some ideas and I will secure a spot 2-3 weeks out from those dates. I promise you won't be disappointed. 5/8 or 5/15 will open up too- when I know what day my son's bday party will be and whether or not I do a wedding with another photographer.

The times will be apprx at 10, 11:30, 3:30 and 5 each day. If I need to open up more spots I will work on the evenings during the week too. I'll cross that bridge if needed. Please let me know if you would like me to save a spot for you. A $25 deposit is required, as I am booking up and I need to make arrangements.

I really am super excited to start back up full time again. I miss seeing all my kids and I cannot wait to see how big they have gotten. I have enjoyed doing the few sessions I have during my slow period. You may reply here if you know a time/date you want or contact me via phone or email.

Thanks so much!!!!!

No comments: