Sunday, June 29, 2008

Family Garden of Love

I was so excited to shoot this family for the second time. Also, let me say that these pictures are from THEIR backyard! When I walked through the garden today for the first time, it literally took my breath away. I felt like I had left Ohio and was in a dream! I learned that Marcel did this all himself (with help from Janna)- from the planning stage to the actual planting . What an artist and genius! These pictures are some of my favorites and she looks absolutely beautiful.

Sitting somewhere in old-time Scotland....wink, wink!


I almost hated messing with the colors, but I wanted to do a couple like this.....I thought it looked so magical and Alice In Wonderland-like........
What a pretty smile, Danielle!
Reminds me of a scene from Braveheart.......I LOVE this picture and how it makes you wonder if that is snow or water or sky in the background.....I will never tell ;-)

Not to mention we were dealing with high winds and storm clouds....... but we made it by 20 minutes! :-)

No comments: