Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fields of Gold, A Game of Chess...and Pretty Danielle

Walking in the Park......
Fields of Gold, A Game of Chess,

and pretty Danielle...
I LOVE monkey! He sure is popular!
This weekend, I did a shoot with 8 year old Danielle. She was such a sweet girl and did I mention, a ranked chess player!!!! Wow!!!! I had such a blast and I hope I captured "her look" while playing chess.....There are so many great pictures from this day and I hope Mom and Dad can pick their favorites from them all once they are in the gallery on my website, July 1st! I have posted a couple from the shoot to help with the long wait- enjoy! Thanks for a fun shoot! It was so nice to meet the two of you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jennifer -

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am like beside myself. Those are the best pictures!!!!!! HOW IN THE WORLD ARE WE GOING TO DECIDE???? She looks 14 years old in those pictures, you captured her so so so well. I am like almost crying - seriously - I am so grateful. I really dont know how we are going to pick. Those pictures are priceless...timeless. Danielle will be so thrilled with them.
You are a genius. You have definately reached your calling in life.

Thank you so much, you are so great to work with - I cant wait to work with you again. I can't wait to see what you will do in the garden. Thanks so so much,


Janna Netto