Sunday, July 27, 2008

"Tess" Family Robinson

I have to say I love my "job"! Taking pictures of children is such a joy and I can honestly say is something I wake up wanting to do everyday! It makes it so much fun when I have such great kids (which they all have been)!!!!! I had a session with another 2nd grader, Miss Blondie Tess, on such a great morning! What a daredevil she is too, climbing way up in this cool tree and hanging by one arm! Wow! She was not only a COOL tomboy- finding this cool clam in the river, but a little cutie too ;-) I hope you all enjoy your photos from this great day and it was so nice meeting you both! Bye for now... and hold on tight!




It seems that all my kiddos resemble somebody lately...and Tess, reminds me of a young Kelly Preston (John Travolta's wife)
Photos taken at Scioto Park.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer-we love them!!! This is an uderstatement. Thank you for your magnificent work! Looking forward to seeing the rest!!
Gabby & Tess

Anonymous said...

Wow...those are fabulous pictures...and the ones of the girl and boy below. You need to do commercial print photography. Casey Armstrong in Dublin