Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Birthday......

My favorite from our creative session- post processed in a variety of techniques.....
To Miss Tess, who turned 8 on December 14th..... Another favorite....Tess reminds me of a young Carolyn Bessette Kennedy......so pretty! You might recognize this cutie from a creative session back in July. I was thrilled to take some Winter photos of Miss Tess who turned 8 this past weekend! Wow~ They grow up so fast! The weather cooperated with us and just started raining at the tail end of our session. So thank you Mother Nature...we already had to reschedule once because of weather~ ugh! Miss Tess looked so pretty in her black coat and long blonde hair. Even the 'mud blocks' on her shoes were pretty with her in them! I had so much fun photographing this one and will be working on them throughout this week and adding more as I go. My only complaint is, I did not get to talk to you all more before it decided to start raining. Stay tuned!!!

The sun decided to pop out briefly here :-)
Now done with my 'color fade' technique... Burr....It is cold (and about to rain)......
Cutie-pie Tess
Using warm texture to the picture....for a sunset glow look.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the 3rd image- you have such a great eye! Julie in MS

Tiffany said...

These are gorgeous shots!!

Melissa said...

Great shots and processing!

Nichole said...

Jennifer, Thank you for the sweet comments! I love the 2nd, the vintage pp is to die for, do you use actions or your own?:)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous little girl and beautiful images!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

plain and simple perfection!

hope you have an awesome christmas holiday!

Bella Luce Photography said...

You captured this little girl so perfectly..she is so beautiful...I love these images :)