Monday, March 16, 2009

Library in the Park????

I love how this turned out. I had this idea in my head with books........
Oh My....It feels so good to be working again. I actually got to do a session with girls I see quite often. Sarah, their Mom, and I have become very good friend's over the past year or so, and we get together at least 2/x week for playdates and fun- always coffee on hand! I was so excited to take my spin on some images for them.

Miss Maisy, 5 and Mya who will be 2 in a matter of weeks were such great subject's. Miss Maisy was sooo excited to get her picture taken by Mrs. Jennifer! And Miss Mya fell in LOVE with my antique doll- that was mine as a baby. She was loving on her 'baby' and not 'mine'. Ok, then~ :-) At the end of our session, she kindly placed 'her baby' in the back of my van and said 'bye bye baby'.....so precious!

I hope I captured these little girls spirit and essence of their beautiful childhood. Sarah, thanks so much for being a wonderful and true friend. You mean a lot to me and I hope you LOVE your pictures. I have some more I am working on, but here is your sneak peek.


Like Mother...Like Daughter. This desk is a family antique that looked beautiful set up here!



4 comments:

Tiffany said...

These are so fun!!
I love every shot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Jen! The pictures are wonderful & the girls had a great time!

Anonymous said...

Great idea on the books- you are so freakin creative and out of this world on your PP

Anonymous said...

What great girls- great job!!!! Your images rock!