Thursday, March 19, 2009

There's No Place Like Home....

Using my 'vintage texture' technique...
Click, Click, Click...'There's no place like home'. When I saw this, the 'Wizard of Oz' came to mind~ hint, my title After doing these 2nd sets of images~ I LOVE the color orange. Especially now with Spring. It looks great with the BLUE sky and black/brown of the leaves and trees. Orange is my new favorite color! I think her attitude boosted with that great color- she was all over the place. Well, for starters I had us on a scavenger hunt looking for 'acorns'. She found one- the image I captured (which I had to be fast on on my toes) is one of my favorite photographs- love it! She carried it with her to the wee end of our session where she gave it to her Mom. I am still working on a few, but take a look into the sea of orange!

1-2-3 Go.....Scavenger Hunt Time

Don't you just want to grab it off the computer screen?????
One of my favorite photographs...

Never left her hand.......until she gave it to Mom Wanted this photo to really POP! 'Pop' is my new word to go along with my new color. My hubby is like- not everything pops. I am always saying...look how that pops when I see something that has a great contrast! My artist eye is never off duty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl- you just get better and better! You are TOP NOTCH! Mark my words- you will be famous one day! Love it!!!!!!! And I also love the recent guitar pics of your son- he is one stylin dude....