Friday, August 21, 2009

Miss Powell...for today at least :-)








We were so happy the weather decided to be pretty for our hour session. If it had decided to rain again, it would have been the 2nd time we would of had to reschedule.
Since the ground was still a bit wet, I suggested we take a walk through historic, downtown Powell. Miss Natalie, 2.5, LOVED it. She loved playing with all the antiques, the shells in the baskets and the little wagon we found. I think her favorite was Mrs. Jenn 'rollin'. When I would get on the ground, she would giggle and say..."Why are you rollin Mrs Jen?".....So cute and such a vocabulary! It was so nice to meet the two of you and I look forward to working with you again soon. Enjoy! Will add some more later this week too...

1 comment:

Fernando Bayon said...

Hi Jennifer: My Name is Fernando, Craigs Friend from Miami Fl. I am also a part time event photographer. I like your work very much. I look at it to improve mine.