Sunday, August 23, 2009

River Boys...

Wanted to go super vintage here- while shooting (change settings to adjust) and post processing...
I hope they don't kill me for posting this picture...It is one of my favs (them kissing)! This family was so very sweet to work with. They found me (or I like to say I found them) in The Village Voice, so they are also a semi-neighbor of mine in Powell. Their boys, Jamie and Matthew were ALL BOYS. We had fun exploring and sneaking up on grasshoppers, looking at the 'turtles' in the River and running though Scioto Park. We first got some shots by the River since they love the water and boating- Mom thought it would be fitting and I so agree. I have many more images to go through, but I wanted to post some of my favorite ones thus far. Stay tuned for more..... I have this image in my vintage technique for you too.... Have this w/o the frame too- just thought I would try it w/ one of my 'frames'...


Love this one and the look of the mat- an idea for you

Going vintage by the River....




Stay tuned for more of these cutie patooties......

No comments: