Sunday, August 10, 2008

Giggles, Laughter and Pine Cones?

What a beautiful, funny family: With Christina-19, Courtney-15, Matthew-9 and Cate-7! I bet there is never a dull moment in this household. You can tell they know how to laugh with one another and just have fun being themselves! I had a blast at this session and here are just a FEW from our evening. And if you are wondering about the pine cones, you will have to ask the instigator that question- DAD ;-) I think he was the one to start throwing them at his kiddos, but I think lost that battle.....four to one...hmmmm!!!!!
The finished photo of the group- Thanks Teresa! I did not want to make it too dramatic because it is "portrait style". This picture read classic to me!

Miss Courtney
Cate with her Dad
Matt and Courtney...

Miss Cate

Christina with her Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer

The pictures are wonderful...Look forward to seeing the rest of them.