Monday, August 25, 2008

Ohio State University Bound...

Like I mentioned earlier...I am behind on some sessions and ahead on others. I am editing as I can and will post more of this OSU bound Freshman as soon as I can- as well as others.
This 19 year old, with the beautiful natural smile (WOW), is out of her parent's basement and into a sorority house in the coming days- what a great time in a young person's life! Christina and I had so much fun on this session- walking around Downtown Powell and getting some hip, trendy shots along our way. Have fun at OSU girl!

I have no clue why this one is turned- for it is the right way when I upload it- maybe something is wrong with Blogger and I will try and arrange it different later....??????????


Knock, Knock!
Really playing up the colors on this photo-
Going vintage on the railroad tracks....
Miss Kim Alexis look-a-like......

No comments: