Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Alan's Web......

Please bear with me being SO far being on blog posts. I had 8 sessions in 9 days and my sister in law went into labor 15 days early! So exciting AND BUSY at the same time! Never to complain about taking pictures,I just hate to be behind. I promise to catch up this week. I only have 2 sessions this week- both newborns.
Alan, 5, was so fun to photograph again this year. He is all boy- wanting to run around and explore and catch bugs- spiders in particular. He caught a Grandaddy Longleg (no, not me-ha) spider and his Momma even let him keep it and take him home with them. They have such a special bond. I guess the saying is true..."Mom's and their sons" and "Daddy's and their little girls". I really love being a Mom to a son too. Stay tuned for more and thanks so much for your patience Michelle!!!!




No comments: