Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Blossom

Eleven year old, Blossom was such a doll to photograph. I have gotten to know this family over the year they moved here from Pennsylvania. Her Mom and I are great friends. She lives right down the street and is a BIG hockey fan too. Don't let the pretty smile fool you- this girl can play some serious hockey.
She is the most well mannered little girl- addressing me by "Mrs. Simon" and always "please" and "thank you" and "what can I do to help you, Mrs. Simon". So sweet!!!
We got to go to the observatory, some railroad tracks and we have to finish this session when it decides NOT to rain and maybe get above 70 degrees. I have some great spots picked out and WE cannot wait. Stay tuned for more this week!


Lots of comments on the necklace. This is actually mine and I use it as an accessory for sessions. I purchased it at Boston Proper about 3-4 years ago. If you want it for your session, let me know. Thanks!

No comments: