Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Lollipop Gang


How cute and precious are these 2 sister's? Ummm- yes, very cute! They had me all over the park. Wheww! Big sister, Emilee sure loves her 'sheepie', climbing trees and lollipops....I am sure you can tell by some of the pictures I took. They are some of my favorite images! I think they turned out fabulous, and it was totally not planned! Those are my favorite moments. Little sister, Samantha was all about the swing and watching her big sister. You can sure tell these 2 love each other and will be best friends. Mom, I see lots of fights when they are older over clothes and boys ;-) Here is your sneak peak. Enjoy!



1 comment:

trb262 said...

I can't thank you enough for these fantastic photos! Emilee keeps talking about my friend Jenn - The one who takes pictures :-) You left an impression on her! We had fun, thanks so much.