Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Land of Sugarbelle, SnugglePuppy and 29 Degrees??#@?#?@$???

Miss Caroline.....so precious! Along with Miss Caroline's beautiful family and Sugarbelle, her pony....this is her most prized possession, SnugglePuppy- in tow! Love this 'pouty' look- we all started to get cold about now.
One of my favorite photos- so artistic looking and definitely one of a kind! I was far, far, far away in a land called Plain City (it actually is less than 10 miles, but it sounds far-right?) to meet little cutie-patootie Caroline. When I first arrived, I was greeted by 8 dogs telling me hello I am sure. Then I met Caroline's beautiful family a couple of minutes later. Mom, Chris, told me she was so excited to meet "Mrs. Jennifer". I always love to hear that they are happy to see me! Caroline wanted to show me all her beautiful dresses, and her stuff animal, SnugglePuppy! I asked if she could show me around her beautiful farm and introduce me to her 7 year old pony named Sugarbelle- how cute! She was so excited, forgetting that it was 29 degrees outside. We walked all around and she even got on Sugarbelle briefly for me. I will have to finish this creative session later this week because it really got a little too cold for all of us. We were able to get a ton of great shots, but stay tuned for more! Thanks so much for bearing the cold.....see you in a couple of days..... thus far these are some of my favorite photographs!
Elmo says..."How big is Caroline?"..."Caroline is SO BIG!"
Caroline with her family......love it!!!!! ....and now with the famous 'SnugglePuppy'.... They say if you capture a picture with the sun hitting your camera and making this kind of 'rainbow', that means there are angels all around......using my vintage technique Quittin' Time......
Look at that sky! You would never guess it was freezing outside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u rock