Friday, November 28, 2008

There's an Eskimo in Powell....and his name is Mark ;-)

'POOF'........there's Mark ;-)
.......and now with my 'vintage b/w' technique on the next frame...... Love the sun and the reflection off his eyes.....

Following along the trails...using my 'texture' technique
Daddy, Mark and me had such a nice day. Mark and Daddy had haircut's (Mark's-long overdue) at Daddy's barber, then we went to Highbanks Park right down the street to let Mark run around. It is a 'heatwave' up here at 50 degrees and sunny~ after being in the 30's we were like....time to go outside...... yea!!!!! He had so much fun looking at birds, dogs and waving to all the people. He was quite a hit out and about today. Everyone said that he was so darling in his hat and a handsome little boy!!! After looking at the pictures I took, I have to agree that he is one cute kid!!!! I was also happy to see other photographers out and about today snapping away~ makes me feel 'normal'...wink, wink! I was actually taking pictures to put on our Christmas cards, and now my problem is picking just ONE!!!! We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for many things in my life, but most of all my family!!!!! I will be adding as I go, so be sure to check back for more later! :-)

Is it deer season yet????? Wink, wink!Just precious! Just walking along.....content! Really happy now!

Using my 'antique mocha-wash' technique......Vintage Mark or (the lion in the Wizard of Oz-wink!)~ My own custom creation, using my 'texture' and 'vintage' techniques....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl- you have some mad skillzzzz...and your little one is so adorable! Keep up the great work and inspriring art!
Julie Thatch in MS

Anonymous said...

Great job! Cecelia

Melissa said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I wish we could send yummy snacks via the internet. How cool would that be. Jetson's style! Anyway, you do some great work and you have a handsome little guy.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by! I LOVE your little Eskimo!! He is so adorable. That coat is just perfect!! ;) Great great pics...

Melissa said...

Jennifer-Yes, I'm in TC. We are going out west in Jan and be gone until Feb. I'm from CA and going back for a visit.

Tiffany said...

These are gorgeous!!
Love your photo style!
Thanks for stopping by my blog~ I hope you get a watch, they are so fun! :)

Loriann said...

Hi Jennifer, I sure wish you were in my area... Great Job on your pictures...I am practicing, but not nearly as good asz you... Keep up the good work.
Loriann

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and your work is freakin' amazing! Keep it up girl! Julie Kennemar in Texas

Anonymous said...

wow these are absolutely amazing!