Friday, November 14, 2008

The Leaf of their Live's- wink!

Using my 'bold b/w' technique...

Cutie-pie Lane- using 'bold color' The Family....using my 'bold b/w' technique So cute of the three of them- my 'b/w with a tint of mocha' technique

Jack-8, Lane-6 and Kate-4 are another family I could of eaten up! Jack was such a ham- pretending to be a rock star, and looked so dashing in his glasses. Kate wanted to soak me in first, and after the initial shyness wore off- she shined- and so beautifully!!!!! And Mom- Mimi, told me that Miss Lane is her shyest one, but from the look of these stunning pictures- she really blossomed in front of my camera. By the end of our session, all three kiddos were like...."I want my picture taken- look at me!" The girls found these huge leaves that made for awesome 'props', while Jack found a 'mini-tree' down by the River. The weather was perfect and mild and in the 60's...but we are in for it this weekend with highs in the 30's and snow. :-) So excited! Ask me this in March and I bet I will change my tune- hahaha! I just love the seasons!
Sweet Kate- using my 'antique mocha-wash' technique
And I had to take a picture of the girl's boots. Don't you see this picture in one of those fancy gold frames on Mom's nightstand- so darling!!!!!
Miss Lane smiling pretty! And now- showing me 'the leaf' ...Remember she is the shy one???? :-)
Kate, Jack and Lane- with my 'bold vintage b/w with texture' technique and.....Doesn't it look like snow on the ground??? That is actually the River in the background... As an artist, I love perception!
The family.....using my 'bold color' technique Jack in the haystack/sled run in the park - using my 'vintage color fade' technique
Just hanging out on the parkbench, using my 'bold b/w' technique Everyone is just so darn cute- I am uncovering so many beautiful pictures- hint, why I am posting so many!
Hmmmmmm......I think the shy one (Miss Lane) has the most individual shots????

Jack and his 'leaf tree'.....had to show up his sisters ;-)

A Penny for her thoughts....

My artistic side is coming out tonight- Miss Kate by the River

No comments: