Sunday, November 2, 2008

Ham 1, Ham 2 and Ham 3

Can they be any cuter!!!!!!
What a fun creative session I had this weekend! Zach-15, Maddie-9 and Spencer-6 were all such hams and so cute!!!!! OK- so the 15 year old boy is probably thinking...."cute????".......wink! Maddie is a cheerleader and both boys really love the RedSox. Spencer is such a ladies man- I hear ;-) I see why- look at that face with those adorable glasses!!!!! I saw this family for the first time this weekend and felt so lucky they chose me to take their family pictures. Dad, a professional photographer in the past and comes from a "line of photographers" was there too...so I was feeling the heat! I hope you fall in love with your kiddos pictures- I know I am!!! I will be working on them over the next couple of days and will add to this blog posting as I go. They will ALL be available to view by Friday. Thanks so much! I really had a great time with you all, and I didn't want it to end. I wanted to put your kiddos in my backpack and take them home with me! You have a beautiful family!!!!!

Baby Paul Newman-wink!
So pretty!
Handsome young man!


What an adorable family......


Can he be any more adorable????? Again, I am a sucker for boys being a Mom to one, so this family had me 'hooked'!!!! RedSox Boys......
Can you believe he is only 6???? He looks like a young man! ...And I know Mom had to bribe this one to go, but I think he had fun on the session (and will like his pictures...shhhhhhhh)!
Peeking......So Cute!!!!
Just relaxing!!!
Such a flirt! Wink, wink!
Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, those are amazing. Thanks for your thoughts about our family, I am glad you enjoyed it, we sure did! The kids are in awe of the pics you put up so far, can't WAIT to see the rest! Perfect title for my kids!
Thanks!
Wendy