Wednesday, January 14, 2009

.....and the 'Contest' Winner......

....is Jill Clements and her 9 year old son, Luke of Columbus, Ohio


She emailed me first- within a couple of minutes!
Jill, I look forward to meeting you and Luke. Please email me all your contact information and I will be in touch. (Thanks for doing this already)
For those of you that emailed me after Jill...thank you! It means a great deal to me that so many people take the time to read my blog- many of which I have never met.
I hope everyone has a fabulous 2009........and congratulations Jill! :-)
Little 'Ralphie' in the snow for the first time in '09....

Looking at his gloves going- what is this stuff? Going vintage here~
Love this expression....he is probably thinking..."what is falling all over me, and it doesn't taste like my cookies?".... Going vintage here...... The best seat in the house....being pulled by Daddy in the backyard.
And did I mention that we probably will have close to a foot of the most beautiful snow I have ever seen today???? It is so pretty!

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

how cute is he!!! love his little snow outfit! awesome shots!

Nichole said...

Beautiful snow shots! Wow, it looks so cold there!

Sarah said...

That hat is just too precious! I am dying over here... :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes the memory and emotion gone out of our mind. the chronicle Watch which initial impulse in a day and began the past memory and respect.
The post from wholesale watches Company.