Thursday, January 22, 2009

Snapshots in a Flash!

So....as a photographer and a Mom to a toddler, I have learned to take pictures fast and today was no exception. On the way to go sledding with friend's, I literally rolled down my window at a stop sign and took some of these 'sites' I drive by almost everyday. It still is insane to me that I live in a family community with a golf course and club with swim and tennis and then right behind me are silos with cows and horses and real farmer's with their soybeans and cool farm equipment that I salivate over. Man, how life has changed (for the better) in the last 3 years or so. I thought I would share some photos from our day......

This is the steeple on top of one of my favorite churches...... The 'Barn Church' built by the Amish in the 1800's.......about 3 miles from me
Across the street- this lonely beauty!
Mr. Carter enjoying the snow (Mark's buddy)
And poor Mark- he was not having it today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your landscape photographs! My favorite is the one just above "Mr Carter." You really have a God given talent for photography. Keep up the GREAT work, and I look forward to all of your updates. Jill Clements