Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hands of Love

By far, these are my favorite photographs to date! As an artist, I love photographs that embark emotion and feeling for people and for me, these do all and then some! A loving moment between mother and son...and a funny one too???!?! Mark cracks up! He thinks it is so funny to 'hug' Mommy's hands! Mark loves to 'cuddle' with my hands and I am so happy I had my camera to capture this moment between us! I think these are such powerful pictures!
Here he is resting on my left hand, putting his hands on top of mine!'Ralphie' cracking up.... Say cheese handsome one! His chin is super ticklish!
Loving that Mommy is letting him 'cuddle' with him! He is soooo happy here!
Resting on my left palm- so relaxed and content! Resting on my hand.....while the other one takes the pictures....that yoga is helping my balance and coordination-ha!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful moment! You are fortunate to have captured this in picture. You think that you'll always remember times that this, but soon the memories fade away.
You got a great snap shot of being a mom; one hand isplaying with your child, the other holding the camera, and I'm sure that you're cooking lunch and doing laundry, all while taking on the phone!
Keep up the posts. I love checking in on you & your family to see what awesome pictures you've been taking. I talk about the pictures on your blog to Mindy, like I'm one of the family too. Jill Clements

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Jill- thanks so much for your kind words! Your words brought tears to my eyes. I love these photos of Mark too! They are hands down my favorite....I am looking forward to meeting you and your son, Luke.

Anonymous said...

These are the most precious, beautiful, tender moments I have see yet! And so creative! You have such a rare talent. You are a hidden gem! Love it.....keep it up! Julie in KS

Anonymous said...

Wow- I am speechless- these are simply beautiful! These pictures are not planned or staged and evoked so much emotion- even though I am not in them. I am truly moved by these!!!! Kathy Day in Illinois
And your landscpae photography is to die for too. Mark my words- one day you will have a published book on your work!!!!!! God bless you and your family

Jennifer Lea Photography said...

Thank you so much ladies! I am happy to read that these particular pictures evoked emotion in you too! It means a lot that you took the time to come to my blog!