Thursday, October 30, 2008

Shhhhhh....ChooChoo.......

Carefully listening for the train- such a serious process for Mark- LOL

"Creeping" along trying to find where that choochoo sound is coming from..... or as my hubby calls this picture...."Mark running from the PoPo911".....hahahha!If you could see this- it is hilarious! He creeps around looking for the train when he hears the horn, a little frightened, but is so happy when he finally sees it go by- waving and his "checking things out face" turns into a big grin and laugh.....so cute! Below is his 'scared creep'- he almost cries! Using texture with my 'vintage b/w'Yea...I see the train- I am no longer scared!!!!

In Mark's defense, the train was literally about 30ft away- so it was LOUD!

And...not happy we have to go home for naptime ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow- those 1st 2 are amazing! Do you know how talented you are..I wish we lived in Ohio, but if we are ever down there- I am BOOKING with you!!!!
Lauren in Michigan