Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birthday Parties......

My website and blog have been updated as of Sept 1st and is up to date. I am pleased to formally announce a new package, something that was in the works- Bithday/Party Pictures!!!!
I shot my first party a month ago as a "test" and from the feedback, it was a SUCCESS and something that was fun for me and the family. My "test" birthday session was with the Conner Family. Mom and Dad Conner got to enjoy their son, Luke's special day on his 2nd birthday, and allow me to take all the pictures for his scrapbook and the family. Here is the info below or you can go to my website at http://www.jenniferleaphotography.net/ and go to the "Birthday Parties" tab. Thanks Lisa for allowing me the opportunity to share Luke's 2nd birthday! I think Elmo was a hit for the kiddos too ;-)

Birthday/Party Package: Many parent's find that throwing your child's birthday party is a stressful experience- Me included!!! From the planning stage, to finding that perfect location and praying the weather holds up if outdoors. It seems we are thinking about the next party, the day after their 1st party! If you were like me, you found it frustrating to take pictures of the event, on top of everything else you are doing that special day. And you, as the "photographer", were absent from most of the pictures. I have a "Party Package" that will allow you to relax on your child's special day and allow me to take all the pictures for you- including a 15 minute private shoot before the party starts. This will allow you as a family to all get together and have a family shot. I will stay for 60-90 minutes to ensure you get plenty of party pictures to share with family and friend's. I will put the images, that I edit and enhance for you, onto a hi-resolution CD for you to process and share at your leisure. An additional CD to pass out as a thank you gift to your guest's are $10.00/each. My pricing starts at $150.00 for people that are 20 miles to/from my home office. Pricing will be based on location there after. Please contact me for pricing and additional information at jenniferleaphotography@live.com
Thanks!

No comments: