Sunday, September 28, 2008

Outside the Box

Jennifer's Faded Sun with TextureI have been so excited for this senior session with Miss Ashley- ever since the booking earlier in the month. The anticipation of going "outside" my areas (or the box) I usually take pictures and travel 20 miles north to their home/ranch where they have horses on 38 acres as well as 5 dogs to roam free!!! When I arrived, I opened my van door to be greeted by a Newfoundland dog- if you do not know what they look like- they resemble a small black bear- weighing around 150 to 200lbs. They are the most kind and loving dogs and love to cuddle and drool :-) I was in heaven being surrounded by nature and animals. Once I met Ashley and her Mom a few minutes later, I knew it would make for a fun morning. I also told Ashley that I know of her "twin" in this world- my very good friend I went to junior high with, Heather. After editing I think she resembles the supermodel in the 90's Niki Taylor. Ok....back to my story-wink, wink.....Ashley is a senior this year and describes herself as a "free spirit" and was loving her new clothes her Mom got her just for our session- I think they (and her) are adorable!!!! She looks beautiful and did I mention is a striking 5'10 swimmer with strawberry blonde hair- lucky girl! Here are just a few shots from today as I am still editing and will have them in your viewing gallery in about a week, but I wanted to give you a sneak peak...enjoy your senior year- it will go by soooooo fast! So really enjoy each day!

Ashley with all 3 of her horses....and Annie sneaking in for the shot
Jennifer's Mocha Color
This is one of my favorite shots!

Ashley with her 2 retired show horses- one is 28 years old

Something made her laugh ;-) Love it! Oh, I remember- he was snorting- I think????

So Ann Taylor-like......or so I think.....

Lovin' the color purple in these shots with her blue eyes....

Annie w/o her cashmere sweater ;-)

Has that "English" vibe.....like, she is going in for some tea

Reminds me of an Estee Lauder perfume ad.... very "English"


No comments: