Friday, September 26, 2008

When it rains- it pours........

Ok...so now I know why that saying is......I have had 3 weeks "off" now....Two weeks were weather related (raining and Hurricane Ike winds) and then 1 was just a "free" week. Since having so much down time, I have had the opportunity to take a ton of photos of Ralphie, as well as uncover some great editing techniques...... but I have to admit I am getting bored already- of my own son-hahahahaha- taking photos that is!!!!! ;-)
I am excited for my session on Sunday. I will be going to a horse farm with 38 acres...wow! I will be doing a senior session with a champion horse rider, Miss Ashley. And then from that session on it is back to "normal" and I only have a couple slots left for 2008.......October must be the month here in Ohio because of all the request I have for your children's sessions then. Another question I get from clients booking after September..." is there an Ohio State game that day"...hahahahaha!
Some pictures from this week........ and Shannon- yes, I am thinking of starting a workshop for people in the Ohio area for editing- will keep you posted!
Miss Grace and Mark at the zoo- playing in a puddle
Anyone in there??????
Vinnie- 1 day younger than Mark- showing off his belly to the ladies in the park...how you doin'?
Ralphie on the swing- going vintage w/ texture

No comments: