Friday, September 19, 2008

"Mark" Deere......

Mark loves to ride with Daddy on our John Deere. Sometimes he even falls asleep- I don't know how that is possible, but it happens. He had such a great day today: with a playgroup in the morning at Cheryl's house with Vinny and friends, playtime at the Rec Ctr, and the day ended with a high school football game where he loves watching the band!!!!! He was Mr. Sleepy until the drums started and then he perked right up..... It is so much fun having him in our lives! I will post more from this wonderful day, but I am tired and going to bed ;-0 Did some full color and some bw/mocha.....Oh, I have no idea why Blogger now turns pics- if anyone knows please let me know so I can adjust something- thanks!!!!


Jennifer's Mocha Color
Sleeping...wish I could sleep anywhere! I think this is hilarious when I look out the window and see his head boppin' all around and he is sleeping!!!!!

No comments: