Friday, September 5, 2008

It's a Small World....

I finally got to catch up with an old colleague of mine back in Atlanta, and I am amazed by how much our lives are the same! First, our babies (both our first) were due on the same day in May (21st) 2007. Then, my son Mark was born on her hubby's birthday (May 6th- born 15 days early) while her daughter- Aubrey was born May 14th, and now we are both aspiring children's photographers and have started a home based company. We were on the phone for 4 hours last night- until midnight- and for me, I could have talked much longer!

Erin, it was so good talking to you and getting your thoughts on your new business and all the things that come along with it! Thanks for also walking thru this process of "eye sparkle"- I think I will incorporate this into my upclose pictures! Now, if I can get you to shoot in the RAW!!!! ;-) Let me know how that goes for you and we need to catch up monthly if not weekly!!!!
My Gerber Baby- Mark.....
Photos taken Sept. 4th of Mark....... my poor child can never escape my camera ;-) Or as my hubby calls it- my "binky"...... ;-)

1 comment:

Erin Kay Photography said...

I think we need to make a weekly phone date to talk shop. I just love it! PS- I did the RAW thing tonight and I think I am converted. I am going to try on my session tomorrow!