Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Orphan "Olivia"...

Is free to a good home. She will cuddle and coo....and wants lots of hugs and kisses! Wink, Wink....No, really....this little girl is the daughter of very good friend's of ours- Jeni and Mark. And Miss Olivia, who is almost 3 months, looks just like her Daddy- with Mommy's pretty blue eyes and long eyelashes. She is such a good baby and let me and her Mommy place her in all of my "antiques" :-) She has the craziest hair too- it is sooooo funny and too cute- It fits her spunky personality! I hope you enjoy the photos of your angel and we love her like family- all of you!












2 comments:

Erin Kay Photography said...

Jenn,
I love these! So cute. I really love the horse pics on the previous blog as well. Long time no talk. We need to catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! I love those pix of Olivia...especically the one in her mommy's arms by the water! Those are great...see you soon.