Saturday, October 11, 2008

Charlotte Pippy Longstocking......

One of my favorite photos!

So sweet!
Love this expression!!!!! Priceless!
Soft focus with texture
Great shot of the family, I think...
Jennifer's Vintage Color
What a sweet, pretty baby Miss Charlotte is! Meeting her parent's Robin and Jason for the first time this morning- it is clear that she is as sweet as them. Charlotte (or Charlie for short) was born June 6th, 2008 and being a fellow Gemini- I told Robin and Jason to be on the lookout for a talker! :-) They said she is already babbling up a storm and makes all kinds of baby noises. Charlotte loves her books and also is learning Spanish from her maternal Grandmother who is fluent. She had 2 of the cutest tights too...hint, where my blog title is coming from. She had a pair that reminded me of Pippy.....they were striped with bold, bright colors and another pair that were cream with little ruffles on the back. She did not cry ONCE in the hour and a half we shot! Again, a remarkable baby! I hope you enjoy your pictures of your beautiful, sweet baby girl. I have many more to go thru, but I wanted to post some I have done. Enjoy!
Proud parent's!
I love this photo- I think you either love it or not! It looks so mysterious with the blurred roses on the bottom part- it looks like this is "their" spot in the Garden and I was a "passerbyer" that snapped a shot w/o them knowing.....This picture to me IS a story!

1 comment:

Jason and Robin said...

Oh my gosh!!!! We love them!! We had a great time and are having fun all over again looking at the pics. Thank you so much!