Friday, October 17, 2008

Harvard: Student Number 3, Mark

This picture scares me- LOL! I look at it and I see him in 17 years going off to college....He looks like a "little man"- a handsome boy! All he needs is a book bag and some glasses.
Same picture/Different Look- Done with my own custom color creation- vintage with a hint of my mocha color
Jennifer's Faded Sun Technique with Texture
"Imagination is more important than knowledge"....Albert Einstein
And sometimes, pictures should just be kept in full blown color- like my last 4 on this post- my own custom color enhancements. I do not utilize "actions" in Photoshop.
Don't you just love Fall?

Yummy- sticks!

Mommy- Thanks for taking me to a tree MY size- I LOVE it!

Today, Mark and I headed right down the street to the observatory. My husband has taken Mark here at night to look at the planets, etc with our telescope. We were the only ones there so we had a ball exploring. He was quite fascinated looking at this tree.....I bet he was thinking- wow, one FINALLY my size. I was so happy I was able to capture several moments of my child exploring the world! I know I always say this with pictures of Mark, but these are some of my favorites! :-)

No comments: