Monday, October 20, 2008

New Logo

Tonya, with Tonya Laurent Designs designed my new logo! I met Tonya at one of my son's playgroup date's. Not only is it nice to meet someone new, whom you love to spend time with (lots of laughing especially over Blogger being down- inside joke between Tonya and me). She first inquired about having a creative session for her son Jackson, and then mentioned she was a freelance designer. So, here we are! I initially was going to wait on this, but decided since my business will be in a magazine here in Columbus next year, it needed an official logo desigbned by a professional in that field. She designed several ones for me- ones for documents and thank you cards, website, watermarks, etc.....so thanks a bunch! It is so me with the Eiffel Tower! My hubby is like "another Eiffel Tower"...LOL. Tonya's website address is: www.laurentdesign.net

And a post isn't a post unless we post a picture. Mark at HighBanks Park trying so hard to get on the bench- note, his tongue out concentrating-LOL!

No comments: