Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Kids- Carter and Edgrrrrrr! One just barks, while the other giggles?!??@?@!

Here's to Autumn.....
Giggled on the swing...makes my heart melt when you hear a child giggle!
Love it and Mom, Melissa says this is "his look".....

I had the opportunity to have a wonderful creative session with 19 month old Carter and his family, who we cannot write about unless mentioning Edgrrrrr (yes, spelled right: like "grrrrr"), the 4 year old Sharpie/Pug mix. He is as much as part of the family as anyone. He is Momma's "first child" and is so loved by all! Mr. Carter was full of smiles and can you see how blue his eyes are- wow! If you saw this little man in person, his eyes will just blow you away and that blond hair is to "dye" for-hehe! I am still working on your pictures from our session Friday, but will have them complete here in the next couple of days. I hope you enjoy your "sneak peek".....Stay tuned! Here's to Autumn!

Daddy and Carter
Had to focus on Edgrrrr here w/ Carter in the background- Here, I am telling Edger's story ;-) Sometimes, I purposely do this and focus on one subject to TELL a different story to the picture. I think, pictures should tell a story as you view them.
Mommy and Carter

Look at those smiles!!!!!

No comments: