Friday, October 3, 2008

"Mark-O-Polo" and the Hidden Rose Garden...


"Marco...Polo"- do you all remember that game you probably played as a kid in the pool? When deciding on a blog titled, that was the first thing that came to mind because of the RL Polo vest Mark is wearing. Which BTW, I purchased brand new (with tags) at a thrift store for kids. I paid $4.00- wow!


Today we took Mark to the Whetstone Park of Roses in Columbus. I learned that it is the largest rose garden in the United States. With that being said, Ohio has soooo many wonderful spots that I want to keep quiet about. I do not want tons of people moving here and it becoming too crowded! :-) Being our weather has been warmer this year, the roses were still in full bloom and smelling lovely. I have a session there tomorrow so I do not want to post too many pictures from today. I would rather post from my session tomorrow. It is such a beautiful garden and a huge Park unique to Columbus and yet, still a peaceful tranquil place to read a book and curl up with nature...and for me to take a 1,000 pictures in my lifetime!
Why are boys eyelashes to die for???



And here is Mark entertaining the golfers on our hole before we left for the Park - these guys even gave Mark a golf ball.....

No comments: