Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tater Tate and Tots Trey on a family date for pics..........

The first picture of the morning..... One of my favorite pictures....
Little explorers....
What a nice and beautiful family...I might be a little biased- being Kim is a friend of mine. We have known one another for almost 2 years and try to get together for girls nights out with other Mommy's- And we are overdue for one! Ok- back to my story.......Toby and Kim have Tate who is 3, and Trey who is 13 months. Miss Tate was so sweet, letting me carry her around because she didn't want her feet wet (yet she insisted on wearing her flip flops today-wink). Oh, and that reminds me of a story Kim told me of Tate- when she takes a bath/shower- she has to wear her goggles-hehehehe. Trey, who mastered walking a couple weeks ago made my heart melt. I am such a sucker for little boys- because I am a Mom to one, and that age is just soooooo precious! I could of eaten him up! The kiddos were great sports- and so was Toby :-) We knew when to call it quitting time when Trey fell asleep in Mom's arms while holding the stick he found near the River. Kim, it was so great seeing you and your family together and you all look beautiful!!! Here is a "sneak peek" into our day and I will have them complete in about a week. Stay tuned as I will post more on my blog......
One of my other fav. photos- Trey, 13 months
Quittin' Time.....I love how he held onto that stick Miss Tate, 3 years young and so cute!

Jennifer's Faded Vintage Color

Sometimes I think Moms are jungle gyms.....wink, wink
Holding Trey tight- this age loves water fountains :-)
One of the many family photos- there will be a variety of poses in your gallery

Such pretty girls

No comments: