Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sweet Anna and her Family...

These pictures I just worked on have that "vintage-vibe" to them...so I went with it artistically and I think they turned out adorable.....
The family and playing it up with texture on these 3 photos... Here is where she reminds me of Jean Harlow- the eyes......Little 1920's Flapper- so cute! Baby blues showing through.......
What a sweet family! Anna, born July 7th and her family are some of the nicest and kind people I have met. Baby Anna has the sweetest disposition and is such a cutie-pie in her adorable bows and headbands. She reminds me in some of her pictures of a 1920's flapper baby- if there is such a thing-wink, wink! She has the essence of an old and wise soul! I think her favorite was lying in Daddy's arms watching the sky through the trees while she drank her bottle! It was such a wonderful day for pictures at HighBanks Park this evening- cool and sunny. I hope you enjoy some of your "sneak peak". I am so happy it decided NOT to rain today- we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! I will add some over the next couple of days- you have so many beautiful photographs from our creative session. Stay tuned....

Walking....and I love this expression on Anna!
Love it!

Making bubbles.....

Vintage Anna below (made to look old- all my custom creations) and one of my favorites!

One of my other custom creations.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had such a great time on Sunday, and we're so excited to have so many beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for everything!