Friday, October 24, 2008

Mark's Beautiful Path......

My vintage fade technique and one of 3 new watermarks.......
My mocha-wash technique below I think he is such a cutie in a hat!!!!!! He finally keeps it on and LIKES it....so precious!

Here he is at Jacqueline Farms in Plain City this morning- about 10 miles away. It was on the chilly side and cloudy- with rain coming later in the day, so I wanted to get him out early before it got too wet and cold. We even have flurries in the forecast Monday- WOW! And then back up in the 50 and 60's! OK! He really enjoyed the "corn"box- filling containers with corn and dumping them. When it came time for me to get him out of there, he said "no ma".......and shakes his head back and forth and what is up with the "ma" thing.......must have some of my Southern roots ;-)

I will be adding as I have time to edit pictures of him over the last week. I am caught up now with sessions/pending orders....so I have time now to work on Mark's pictures. Thanks for all your patience and I hope it doesn't rain for our creative sessions this weekend. I know, if it does, I have you both down for sessions the following week! We will make it happen!


No comments: