Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Rare Sighting...

My mocha wash-vintage technique I thought I would post the rare picture of me......Being I am the photographer in the family, it is a rare occurrence that I am in them...not that I mind! Being like most individuals, there are few I like of myself. It was a little weird editing them too. I was quite embarrassed when the editor of the magazine asked me for family photos of all 3 of us, and some of Mark and me- we have very few. So Craig took the camera and got some of at least Mark and me. Thanks honey!!!!

Land of the Seagulls Me and Mark...so cute! This is Daddy's favorite!Ummm....do I want to post one of me from behind? LOL As my Mom has said- you will look back at old photos and think, Wow- I looked good then! LOLI always love pictures from my sessions when the children/family is walking away, so I thought I would post one of me and Mark (hubby took it). My b/w vintage technique with border overlay.

It was such a pretty day here in the Midwest- sunny and just the right temperature. Have I mentioned that I LOVE OHIO and the Midwest???? We ventured down to the River about a mile away and walked along the base. It is QUITE low right now because they are working on the dam. I will be posting more later of "Ralphie" and Daddy when I am done editing them. There are some darling pictures of the 2 of them. My husband didn't do too bad either on these- I was quite impressed! I might hire him as my assistant.

Messing with some fishing line...... until we put a stop to that :-) And the Sun at this moment was spectacular!!!!!!
Lovin' the Mohawk- hahaha! Getting sleepy!

No comments: